United Kingdom
Joined 4711 days ago

3 posts - 2 votes
Studies: Hungarian

Message 1 of 1
09 February 2019 at 6:47am | IP Logged 
Hello to you all

I have an ambition to move to Hungary to live and work in the coming years and
obviously I will need to be on the road, at least, to being able to speak Hungarian.

I work full time as a shift worker so the practicalities of going on a dedicated
college course are not there so if I want to achieve my dream then it is incumbent on
me to take the bull by the horns and start to learn myself. I am well aware that
Hungarian is far from the easiest language to learn, especially for a beginner, but if
you want something enough then you have to start somewhere and take it one step at a
time.

The will is there but the strategy and the plan.....well that is where I hope you fine
people will be able to help me with!

What I am looking for is a routine that you guys have worked with that sets you up on
your way. The time you spend each day on each element, the time you set apart for
interaction and how you find the people to do it, the best resources for the job etc.

I know that certain ways are going to suit certain people but at least if I have a
template to start with then I can delve in and tweak it as I go on.

Thanks for listening and thanks in advance for your help!

Tom

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version