psy88
United States
Joined 5350 days ago

469 posts - 882 votes 
Studies: Spanish*, Japanese, Latin, French

Message 1 of 3
04 May 2021 at 1:22am | IP Logged 
Hello All
I need some help. I am considering furthering my Spanish by either taking lessons with
an online tutor or by taking lessons with an online school. In either case the tutor or
school would be native speakers from Central America, most likely Guatemala. Has anyone
had experience with private online tutors? I know some are considered "community tutors"
and others are "professional teachers". I was wondering if I would be better with an
instructor affiliated with a formal school.
Thank you in advance for the help. I have been away from the forum for quite awhile but
hope someone will be able to help.

Doitsujin
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5079 days ago

1256 posts - 2363 votes 
Speaks: German*, English

Message 2 of 3
09 May 2021 at 4:41pm | IP Logged 
!Hola, psy88!

Speakeasy wrote:
Replacement Forum
You might wish to know that, owing to recurring technical and administrative issues which had rendered the regular maintenance of this forum a very difficult task, a replacement forum was launched in July 2015 as: A Language Learners’ Forum . Since that time, virtually all regular activity has ceased on this forum. I suggest that you register on the new forum and pose your questions to the members.

1 person has voted this message useful

psy88
United States
Joined 5350 days ago

469 posts - 882 votes 
Studies: Spanish*, Japanese, Latin, French

Message 3 of 3
18 May 2021 at 3:58am | IP Logged 
Thank you! I really appreciate the suggestion. I will do so.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version