Language Learning Forum : Language Programs, Books & Tapes Post Reply
brentsb
United States
Joined 6333 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes
Studies: Spanish

Message 1 of 4
07 January 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged 
I've been searching like crazy for anybody on the internet who might have the transcripts for the Pimsleur Spanish lauguage audio program. It has to be out there...this is the internet. Already followed up on a few leads found on this website namely "D.Moore, etc." Can anyone help? Thanks.
1 person has voted this message useful

Will
United States
Joined 6737 days ago

165 posts - 165 votes 

Message 2 of 4
07 January 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged 
Check here. Compliments of zigzag

http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?T ID=4537&PN=2

Edited by Will on 07 January 2007 at 8:18am

brentsb
United States
Joined 6333 days ago

2 posts - 2 votes
Studies: Spanish

Message 3 of 4
07 January 2007 at 8:01am | IP Logged 
Will,
Thanks. I found the link. I will immediately begin copying and pasting into a different more useable format. When I'm finished listening to a few lessons with these transcripts I will let you know how it's going. BTW, I'm already on the second course. Once again, thanks.

Akpierce
Triglot
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5021 days ago

11 posts - 9 votes
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Mandarin
Studies: French

Message 4 of 4
09 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged 
Does Anyone know where I can get the Pimsleur French transcripts? If anyone has them and can email them to me, my email is butterflyfeet@hotmail.com Thanks so much. I don't want to bother my french friends anymore with proofreading the ones I am making. I just want something to check my sentences against as i progress through the course. I just need them for personal use and will not sell or post links to them. Thanks so much!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version