towerofconfusi&Registered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 6276 days ago

160 posts - 183 votes 
9 sounds
Speaks: Cantonese*, English, Mandarin
Studies: French, Spanish, Portuguese

Message 1 of 1
02 November 2007 at 8:57pm | IP Logged 
I have recently contacted Mr Ziad Farah, and somehow I got him interested in picking up Cantonese again. He said he has not spoken the language for over 20 years.

I first thought he was not serious, but apparently he also becomes interested in other Asian languages as well. I talked to him over the phone again tonight, and he asked me if I could find someone from this forum who would like in doing language exchange with him.

Currently, he is looking for native Vietnamese and Thai speakers. Those who are interested can contact him directly by email:

ziadyfazah@yahoo.com.br

Thanks.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version