Teach Yourself and Colloquial Cantonese

Language Learning Forum : Links & Internet Resources Post Reply
Cisa
Super Polyglot
United Kingdom
Joined 6232 days ago

312 posts - 309 votes 
2 sounds
Speaks: Hungarian*, Slovak, FrenchC1, EnglishC2, Mandarin, SpanishB2, RussianB2, GermanB2, Korean, Czech, Latin
Studies: Italian, Cantonese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Hindi, Mongolian, Tibetan, Kazakh, Vietnamese, Modern Hebrew

Message 1 of 4
04 November 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged 
Hi!

I know my quiestion is not really ´nice´, but I have the book Colloquial Cantonese, and I would like to ask where I could find the audio material to it online.

I would also be curious whether Teach Yourself Cantonese with audio is available somewhere online for download (Not file-sharing!!!).

Thank you very much

Idril

PS: I´m also interested in TY Indonesian, Malay, Lithuanian, Mandarin

PS: I don´t ask this because I don´t respect copyright, simply because these books are too expensive for me to buy them in my country and they are not available either.

Edited by Idril on 04 November 2007 at 12:02pm

1 person has voted this message useful

Cisa
Super Polyglot
United Kingdom
Joined 6232 days ago

312 posts - 309 votes 
2 sounds
Speaks: Hungarian*, Slovak, FrenchC1, EnglishC2, Mandarin, SpanishB2, RussianB2, GermanB2, Korean, Czech, Latin
Studies: Italian, Cantonese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Hindi, Mongolian, Tibetan, Kazakh, Vietnamese, Modern Hebrew

Message 2 of 4
05 November 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged 
Hooray, I´ve found the audio to Colloquial Cantonese. If anyone interested, I can send you the link in PM.

Oh, and of course I´m still interested in the Teach Yourself series´ above mentioned editions!! :)

strossel
Triglot
Groupie
Joined 6296 days ago

47 posts - 48 votes
Speaks: English*, Swedish, French
Studies: Icelandic, Hungarian

Message 3 of 4
07 November 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged 
Idril, you may wish to get in contact with Grant and Cutler in London. They stock a large number of TY and Colloquial kits, and I have seen the cassette versions of these kits at heavily marked down prices. They ship internationally too - perhaps not too much to Hungary? :)

Also, you may like to try ebay or abebooks.

And PS - thankyou very much for the Hungarian tongue twister!

Edited by strossel on 07 November 2007 at 1:14am

Cisa
Super Polyglot
United Kingdom
Joined 6232 days ago

312 posts - 309 votes 
2 sounds

Message 4 of 4
07 November 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged 
You´re welcome, Strossel! ;)

Thanks, I´ll check out those links.

EDIT:oooh, checked it out, but they don´t really fit my purse, to say so.... :(

Anyway, I´ve found some useful book on GOOGLE BOOKS. Anyoneinterested in any language should check it out!!! :)

Edited by Idril on 07 November 2007 at 11:39am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version