India
Joined 6113 days ago

14 posts - 16 votes
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Hindi, FrenchC1, German, Italian, Modern Hebrew

Message 1 of 3
06 December 2007 at 3:45am | IP Logged 
Hi all,

OK, let's see if anyone can help me out on this...

I'm looking for audio resources in Nepali, specifically things designed for native speakers (not instructional materials for foreigners)... I'm taking about accessible movies, etc.

I've got a book on the language, but need to develop a feel for the sound of the spoken language (or else my accent will be even worse!) I also prefer actual dialogue over songs, newscasts, etc.

[Found one TV station over the internet, but I was basically getting music rather than dialogue, etc.]

Anyone? I'm going to try to find a Nepali-oriented forum as well if it exists (to cross-post this), but any leads (re audio or forum) would be much appreciated...

Thanks!
1 person has voted this message useful

koirbiku
Diglot
Nepal
ournepal.info
Joined 5908 days ago

2 posts - 4 votes
Speaks: Nepali*, English

Message 2 of 3
17 March 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged 
Hi there,
        I am not sure if you already found a source to practice Nepali. If not, let me know I cna help you.

Morten
Diglot
Denmark
Joined 4668 days ago

5 posts - 12 votes
Speaks: Danish*, English
Studies: Nepali

Message 3 of 3
19 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged 
I know it's long time ago since the question was asked, but for reference if nothing else, I'm keeping a list of Nepali language podcasts on my blog...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version