Triglot
Italy
Joined 5156 days ago

980 posts - 1594 votes 
Speaks: Italian*, English, German
Studies: Russian, Swedish, French

Message 185 of 553
05 January 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged 
In my log, Julie, sans-serif and I happened to discuss about SVT programmes available for streaming even if you are outside of Sweden. SVT can usually show only its own productions abroad, which means that most series and TV-movies are only available if you are in Sweden.

Just to let you know, right now there are a few films available for watching from abroad, but you’d better watch them in the next few days, because they stay online only for a limited period of time.

Remember also that if you click on the “T” in the video you can get the subtitles.

I assume that we are all adults here, but I can’t be sure, so I’d like to warn you that not all programmes are suitable for younger audiences. They are usually marked with the words: “Olämpligt innehåll för barn”.

Bastian: 14-episode webseries (available for another 166 days)

Ett nytt kapitel: 28-min. short film (available for another 27 days)

Fjällbackamorden: 2 TV-movies based on Camilla Läckberg’s popular thrillers (available for another 20 days)

Kan du vissla Johanna?: children TV-film (available for another 18 days)

Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton: Christmas-themed animated film (available for another 18 days)

Tack för senast: 25-min. short film (available for another 25 days)

Odjuret: TV-movie (available for another 10 days) NOT suitable for younger audiences

---

Mae wrote:
[...] As I didn't get that much feedback about the Vikings' website, I wonder if the team likes it and if you guys want to use it for the challenge. [...]

As for the website, it might be a good idea, but I’m kind of a technophobic and just using HTLAL is enough of a challenge for me sometimes (I don’t know if it’s me, my internet connection or some problems with the site, but there are days when I struggle to get my posts online!).

5 persons have voted this message useful

pesahson
Diglot
Poland
Joined 5537 days ago

448 posts - 840 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English
Studies: French, Portuguese, Norwegian

Message 186 of 553
05 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged 
For all those learning Norwegian, someone posted on YT full episodes of the chat show I kveld med Ylvis.

The first episode you'll find here
3 persons have voted this message useful

Brun Ugle
Diglot
Norway
brunugle.wordpress.c
Joined 6429 days ago

1292 posts - 1766 votes 
Speaks: English*, NorwegianC1
Studies: Japanese, Esperanto, Spanish, Finnish

Message 187 of 553
05 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged 
I love your website, everyone. I've already subscribed.

@Emme
"Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton" is fantastic. I watch it every Chistmas, along with "Tre nøtter til Askepott."

And it's not you, this site is impossibly slow sometimes. I always write everything in Word, or at least mark it and hit ctrl-c before posting in case it messes up. I hate writing a long post and then losing it in cyberspace somewhere.

2 persons have voted this message useful

a3
Triglot
Bulgaria
Joined 5065 days ago

273 posts - 370 votes 
Speaks: Bulgarian*, English, Russian
Studies: Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Finnish

Message 188 of 553
05 January 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged 
Mae wrote:
Another quick question...
As I didn't get that much feedback about the Vikings' website, I wonder if the team likes
it and if you guys want to use it for the challenge. Our team consists of 15 persons
minimum, but just a few gave their opinion, and even less send me a PM to get their
access. If the team does not want to use the website, and if it's superfluous, I will
delete it.
I haven't used it so far due to lack of time. I'll definitely look at it at a later stage though.
1 person has voted this message useful

Gosiak
Triglot
Poland
Joined 4935 days ago

241 posts - 361 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, German
Studies: Norwegian, Welsh

Message 189 of 553
05 January 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged 
I've been offline for a couple of days and need to read what I missed.

mick33
United States
Joined 5733 days ago

1335 posts - 1632 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Finnish
Studies: Thai, Polish, Afrikaans, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Swedish

Message 190 of 553
05 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged 
I really the website Mae set up for our team. I haven't written anything there yet because I've been busy but I will write something today.

Mae
Trilingual Octoglot
Pro Member
Germany
Joined 4800 days ago

299 posts - 499 votes 
Speaks: German*, SpanishC2*, Swiss-German*, FrenchC2, EnglishC2, ItalianB2, Dutch, Portuguese
Studies: Russian, Swedish
Personal Language Map

Message 191 of 553
06 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged 
Don't worry about posting some content already. I was just wondering where you all were
;-)

For those who have no experience on how to publish an article... (I thought about
creating a PDF with screenshots, etc. but I found something better) ...please have a
look at this video: How to Use WordPress (5 of 7) and start watching
from time mark 2:08 (everything before that, is not needed). Everything you need to
know about how to create a post is shown between minutes 2:08 and 3:48.
Watch that 1 minute and 40 seconds of that video, and you'll be fine. Those who
want some more info on how WordPress works, you could watch the whole series:
How to Use WordPress - Introduction,

Like Brun Ugle, I also write my HTLAL posts in Word. After the forum tab decided to
crash, I just lost my texts!

Edited by Mae on 06 January 2013 at 2:20am

3 persons have voted this message useful

Brun Ugle
Diglot
Norway
brunugle.wordpress.c
Joined 6429 days ago

1292 posts - 1766 votes 
Speaks: English*, NorwegianC1
Studies: Japanese, Esperanto, Spanish, Finnish

Message 192 of 553
06 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged 
I tried to tweet to you guys, but how do I know if it worked? I've only ever used twitter for the Super Challenge and even with the detailed instructions there, I did it wrong at least 5 or 6 times.

This discussion contains 553 messages over 70 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version