10 messages over 2 pages: 1
Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6393 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 9 of 10
06 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged 
Thank you so much for learningindonesian.com <333333 i didn't know you got some help here on HTLAL!
my favourite resource for a higher level is GLOSS, but there's a gap between your lessons and theirs :( (i've only done the free ones, though)

Edited by Serpent on 06 April 2013 at 7:06am

1 person has voted this message useful

snoonan
Triglot
United States
learningindones
Joined 6047 days ago

23 posts - 56 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Indonesian

Message 10 of 10
06 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged 
Serpent wrote:
Thank you so much for learningindonesian.com <333333 i didn't know you got some help here
on HTLAL!
my favourite resource for a higher level is GLOSS, but there's a gap
between your lessons and theirs :( (i've only done the free ones, though)

Thanks! Yes, we got some strong and honest feedback early on and helped to put us on the direction we went with
the course. The preview / review exercises and later lessons fill most of that gap to the GLOSS stuff. The end goal
of the lesson audio work was to get to where people could consume media like what's in GLOSS. There's no sense in
us making lessons in the same format after that.

Anyone else find the GLOSS stuff as useful or otherwise fits well into your process?
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 10 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version