universityofbrokengl
Joined 5701 days ago

397 posts - 507 votes 
Speaks: English, Dutch*, Esperanto, Afrikaans
Studies: Xhosa, French, Korean, Portuguese, Zulu

Message 9 of 204
14 December 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged 
Serpent wrote:
I will keep the log I've had since 2012.

Maybe it is useful to provide a link here again? In that way it'll be easier to navigate the team members'
logs

Edited by ennime on 14 December 2013 at 10:54pm

1 person has voted this message useful

Luso
Hexaglot
Portugal
Joined 5858 days ago

819 posts - 1812 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, French, EnglishC2, GermanB1, Italian, Spanish
Studies: Sanskrit, Arabic (classical)

Message 10 of 204
15 December 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged 
Olá. Também vou aproveitar para dizer que tentarei sempre estar disponível para responder às vossas dúvidas, questões, etc. Quando quiserem, podem também mandar-me uma mensagem pessoal, para uma resposta mais rápida. Votos de sucesso nesta viagem pela diáspora ibérica.

Hello. I'll take this opportunity to say that I'll try to be available to clarify your doubts, questions, etc. Please feel free to PM me for a faster reply. I wish you the best as you follow in the footsteps of the Iberian diaspora.
6 persons have voted this message useful

mick33
United States
Joined 5721 days ago

1335 posts - 1632 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Finnish
Studies: Thai, Polish, Afrikaans, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Swedish

Message 11 of 204
15 December 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged 
I'd like to join this team. I'm mostly focusing on Spanish next year but I'm very interested in at least dabbling with Portuguese.
2 persons have voted this message useful

Bao
Diglot
Germany
tinyurl.com/pe4kqe5
Joined 5563 days ago

2256 posts - 4046 votes 
Speaks: German*, English
Studies: French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin

Message 12 of 204
15 December 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged 
¡Hola, qué tal!

I don't want to dabble with the other languages, but I love reading Portuguese and Catalan, as far as I can understand something of it.
This year I want to try to find conversation partners and, hopefully, learn to switch better between French and Spanish.
The bits of my log that are relevant to Spanish will be linked from this post.

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6394 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 13 of 204
15 December 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged 
Awww! Happy to be your teammate, mick33 and Bao!

WoofCreature
Diglot
Groupie
Canada
Joined 4323 days ago

80 posts - 118 votes 
Speaks: English*, FrenchB2
Studies: German, Portuguese, Norwegian

Message 14 of 204
16 December 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged 
Bom dia! I signed up in the sing-up thread. This will be my second TAC. Last year I made a lot of progress with my passive skills in Portuguese, but this year I would really like to improve my active skills. I don't have any plans to learn Spanish at the moment, but the amount of resources available is making me drool(especially after focusing on Norwegian) and I love that I can already understand a lot. I'm going to start a new log in a few weeks, so I will post a link to it then.

sctroyenne
Diglot
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5188 days ago

739 posts - 1312 votes 
Speaks: English*, French
Studies: Spanish, Irish

Message 15 of 204
16 December 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged 
Hello! I'll be sticking with you guys and not jumping ship for the Spanish only group. I'll really only be concentrating on Spanish this year (in addition to my other projects), but Portuguese is on my list. Who knows, I may follow a short course for it before the year ends.

I'm concentrating on Irish for the moment but Spanish will be next in a couple months. I'm seriously thinking of a Guatemala trip for two weeks (which I ought to start planning for sooner rather than later) so at least some of my log ought to be interesting.

My log is starting here for 2014:
Sctroyenne

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6394 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 16 of 204
16 December 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged 
Yay, welcome!
ennime wrote:
Serpent wrote:
I will keep the log I've had since 2012.
Maybe it is useful to provide a link here again? In that way it'll be easier to navigate the team members' logs
My log :) The list on the first page is supposed to be updated with links eventually.

This discussion contains 204 messages over 26 pages: << Prev 13 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version