United States
teango.wordpress.comRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5358 days ago

2210 posts - 3734 votes 
Speaks: English*, German, Russian
Studies: Hawaiian, French, Toki Pona

Message 9 of 9
20 March 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged 
The following salty sea dogs rowed all the way to the end of 2014 in Team Celts (and apologies here if I missed anyone):

jeff_lindqvist (end of year summary for Irish)
Josquin (end of year summary for Irish)
sctroyenne (end of year summary for Irish)
Teango (end of year summary for Irish)

I'm proud of everyone on last year's Team Celts, whether or not they ducked out early or made it to the very end of the year! Lots of progress was made either way under the banner of the TAC, everyone supported each other, and it was a real pleasure to sail together, sharing stories, tips, and links along the way. Thanks also to members who visited our team page from time to time to offer advice and support in the name of studying Celtic languages.

Comhghairdeas le gach duine (congratulations to everyone) who was a part of the 2014 Challenge, and I hope to read of your continuing adventures in 2015!! :)

Edited by Teango on 20 March 2015 at 12:57am

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 9 messages over 2 pages: << Prev 1

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version