62 messages over 8 pages: 1 2 35 6 7 8 Next >>
Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4865 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 25 of 62
02 February 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged 
Are you a Russian native speaker? Have you considered to join the Sputnik TAC 2012
Russian team? It would be a very valuable asset, no matter you are not studying Russian
for obvious reasons.
What is "to join the Sputnik TAC 2012 Russian team"? What will I do there? Help learners
of Russian?
Yes, I'm a young Moscovite.

Edited by Марк on 02 February 2012 at 10:13am

1 person has voted this message useful

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 
Speaks: Spanish*, English
Studies: Russian

Message 26 of 62
02 February 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged 
Марк wrote:
Are you a Russian native speaker? Have you considered to join the Sputnik TAC 2012
Russian team? It would be a very valuable asset, no matter you are not studying Russian
for obvious reasons.
What is "to join the Sputnik TAC 2012 Russian team"? What will I do there? Help learners
of Russian?

Ths TAC 2012 Sputnik Russian Team is our team, it is a log inside the HTLAL forum. We are a group of people studying Russian; we are going to perform skype sessions in order to practice conversation and reading. There are people who is studying another languages at the same time, so it could be useful for you, if you are studying a different language (as far as I remember, Japanese and German). I think that we could use a hand from you, since you are a native speaker of Russian and we have a lot of doubts and questions about the right way to speak your beautiful language.

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 

Message 27 of 62
03 February 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged 
Log update:
I keep reading Russian history, and I completed the Assimil lesson 40. A lot of new words but I'm making progress with writing, spelling and reading.

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 

Message 28 of 62
04 February 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged 
I have recently joined the sharedtalk website, it's very helpful. I already have a penpal, we are trading Russian for English. She have corrected me some mistakes (of interest, a phrase that states: я еду за женой к ней на работу). Really, Russian is a very subtle and rich language!

fabriciocarraro
Hexaglot
Winner TAC 2012
Brazil
russoparabrasileirosRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4524 days ago

989 posts - 1454 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, EnglishB2, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French
Studies: Dutch, German, Japanese

Message 29 of 62
04 February 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged 
@Drsarvo, which Assimil course are you using?

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 

Message 30 of 62
04 February 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged 
El Ruso sin Esfuerzo, the Spanish versión.

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 

Message 31 of 62
04 February 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged 
drsarvo wrote:
Марк wrote:
for obvious reasons.
of Russian?

Ths TAC 2012 Sputnik Russian Team is our team, it is a log inside the HTLAL forum. We are a group of people studying Russian; we are going to perform skype sessions in order to practice conversation and reading. There are people who is studying another languages at the same time, so it could be useful for you, if you are studying a different language (as far as I remember, Japanese and German). I think that we could use a hand from you, since you are a native speaker of Russian and we have a lot of doubts and questions about the right way to speak your beautiful language.

@Марк: in fact, we are interested in having you as a member of our team. The idea is that you could answer some doubts about grammar and attend our skype sessions, if possible, in order to listen to us and check our accent. At the same time we could listen to your Russian speaking.

drsarvo
Diglot
Mexico
Joined 4521 days ago

143 posts - 149 votes 

Message 32 of 62
04 February 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged 
fabriciocarraro wrote:
@Drsarvo, which Assimil course are you using?

El Ruso sin Esfuerzo, the Spanish version.

This discussion contains 62 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 2 35 6 7 8  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version