Triglot
United States
Joined 4416 days ago

409 posts - 616 votes 
Speaks: English*, German, Spanish
Studies: Russian, Turkish

Message 225 of 225
11 December 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged 
Is the year really almost over? Yes, AlOlaf, you did a great job summing up the year: a great Godfather in Josquin, lots of cool contributions by the great folks on Team Schnitzel.
At the beginning of the year, I spent a lot of time on HTLAL, reading posts and writing some, trying to figure out "the one, magical, best way" to learn. Now at the end of the year I barely spend any time here, but spend much more time actually studying/using German. So I'm very happy with my progress and will continue, but I'm not sure about being on the team again. My posts are much fewer and less frequent than ever and consist of pretty boring variations of "still doing the same thing: one foot in front of the other". I do enjoy reading posts from other people, so maybe Team Lurker would be most suitable.
Happy Holidays to all.
Edit: I think I will rejoin the German team after all, and start studying Russian.

Edited by BAnna on 17 December 2013 at 6:17am

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 225 messages over 29 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version