United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 121 of 145
18 January 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged 

I think I am going to request to be taken off this team. I'm on three other teams, there are about 50 people between them, and I just can't keep up with everyone. I will probably continue to follow many of you through the year, but life is pulling me in other directions right now.

Good luck to everyone with their studies. :)
1 person has voted this message useful

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 122 of 145
18 January 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged 
:(((((((
at least we'll be together in team Croatian ♥♥♥

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 123 of 145
18 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged 
Oh noooo. Are you only staying in team Pax?
if you had decided it from the beginning there would not be a team nebun at all and i'd be in team pax with you.

Kerrie
United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 

Message 124 of 145
18 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged 
I don't know. I've been thinking of going solo or just not doing the TAC this year. I want to focus on getting my financial situation more stable, pay off all my loans, sell my house, and focus on me. (Losing some weight, learning how to cook, eating healthier and exercising more regularly, blah blah blah.)

I will still be working on my Spanish and French, and I'm pretty sure I will continue with Italian, Croatian and Russian too. I just want to have my focus on me this year. Languages will always be a part of that, but there are other things I want to work on, too.

Kronos
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5050 days ago

186 posts - 452 votes 
Speaks: German*, English

Message 125 of 145
18 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged 
Hi Kerrie,

take it easy. Let's not forget that we are just on an Internet forum, having some fun and what we are doing here is for most of us more or less a hobby activity with no responsibilities involved. If you have other things to do, cut down on posting or just take an extended break.

Hope you continue to drop the occasional paragraph on your progress in life or languages though. All the best for now!

Kerrie
United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 

Message 126 of 145
18 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged 
Kronos wrote:
Hi Kerrie,

take it easy. Let's not forget that we are just on an Internet forum, having some fun and what we are doing here is for most of us more or less a hobby activity with no responsibilities involved. If you have other things to do, cut down on posting or just take an extended break.

You do know what annihilation means, don't you? That is the mentality of a lot of people who sign up for the TAC challenge, and the majority of them are lucky to last into February. Just sayin.

Kronos
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5050 days ago

186 posts - 452 votes 
Speaks: German*, English

Message 127 of 145
18 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged 
Serpent wrote:
Oh noooo. Are you only staying in team Pax?
if you had decided it from the beginning there would not be a team nebun at all and i'd be in team pax with you.

Hey! You are not left alone in this team. There are still fourteen of us keeping company with you and watching your every step! :)

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds

Message 128 of 145
18 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged 
yesss and i'm really happy about that! ♥
Kerrie, as a founding member you'll be welcome back if you ever change your mind. I don't give a fuсk about the rules, if you ever want to come back, you will be back. (well, maybe not on december 31st hehe)

This discussion contains 145 messages over 19 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version