Takato
Tetraglot
HungaryRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4850 days ago

249 posts - 276 votes 
Speaks: Hungarian*, EnglishB2, GermanB2, Japanese

Message 17 of 58
23 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged 
If it's okay, I'll join as well. I aim for passing the N2 or N1 of JLPT by the end of 2012. I started learning Japanese maybe three years ago on and off. I went through Pimsleur Japanese I and II. I know hiragana, some katakana and some kanji. I have read Basic Japanese Grammar. I'm going to learn all katakana with KanaQ, and all jouyou kanji with Remembering the Kanji. I'll visit the Japanese library as well of course, but solely from the beginning of september onward. My main job will be to learn the jouyou kanji and improve my writing skills by writing on Lang-8 up to september. I'll learn Spanish up to June and I'll focus on German in summer.
I haven't had a log ever, so I'll start a new one for TAC 2012 if you allow me to join, do you?

Edited by Takato on 23 December 2011 at 11:58pm

1 person has voted this message useful

Sunja
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5887 days ago

2020 posts - 2295 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: English*, German
Studies: French, Mandarin

Message 18 of 58
24 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged 
Hi Takato, welcome aboard!

Feel free to start your log and good luck with your plans for Japanese, Spanish and German! Wow, it looks like we've got a really good team this year!

Takato
Tetraglot
HungaryRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4850 days ago

249 posts - 276 votes 
Speaks: Hungarian*, EnglishB2, GermanB2, Japanese

Message 19 of 58
24 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged 
I'm glad to join and that's my log. Good luck to you guys as well. :)

Edited by Takato on 24 December 2011 at 10:00pm

leisaowns
United States
Joined 4637 days ago

12 posts - 14 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Russian, Portuguese

Message 20 of 58
26 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged 
My name's Leisa, and I'd love to join Team い if you all will have me. I've been studying Japanese for about 3 years now, and I'm at a lower-intermediate level, I think. My goals for this upcoming year are to become very comfortable and confident with speaking, reading, listening and writing. I think the only way I can achieve this is by lots of practice in those areas. I'm willing to put forth the effort though!
Even though I'll be primarily focusing on Japanese, I'm also studying Mandarin (advanced beginner level), Modern Standard Arabic, and French (beginner level in both). Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Here's my language log.

Sunja
Diglot
Germany
Joined 5887 days ago

2020 posts - 2295 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: English*, German
Studies: French, Mandarin

Message 21 of 58
26 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged 
Hi all!

I've updated our team member list (Official TAC 2012 Log) so somebody can make a full TAC team roster by the start of the TAC 2012. I can't wait to see the whole list! I haven't been keeping track, but it looks like TAC has taken on more teams lately. This should be fun!

edit: I took out the link since our team keeps growing "ヽ(´▽`)ノ"

Edited by Sunja on 27 December 2011 at 2:27pm

Woodsei
Bilingual Diglot
Winner TAC 2012
United States
justpaste.it/Woodsei
Joined 4599 days ago

614 posts - 782 votes 
Speaks: English*, Arabic (Egyptian)*
Studies: Russian, Japanese, Hungarian

Message 22 of 58
27 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged 
Hi Team "ee"! I still haven't figured out how to type on a Japanese keyboard, so please bear with me :) I'll get
around to it, definitely.

I'm Woodsei, and I'm new to the forum. This is my first TAC, and I'm really excited. I've gotten the official
approval on the main TAC 2012 thread, so I'll be setting up my log within the week. I hope everyone's having
a great holiday, and looking forward to reading your logs and sharing our adventures! Good luck!

ErwinHiggs
Diglot
Canada
Joined 4515 days ago

12 posts - 13 votes
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: Japanese

Message 23 of 58
31 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged 
Hello team い!

I am quite new as a member of this forum, but not as a visitor, my first visit dating
back probably a year and a half ago. I'm really excited to take part in this year's TAC
and hope us all good luck!
As sunja mentionned in the general thread, there are some people here learning french and
it would be a delight for me to help any of you out if you have difficulties grasping a
concept in the language! I'll try to do my best in order to give you answers that apply
to European French.

g-bod
Diglot
United KingdomRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 5784 days ago

1485 posts - 2002 votes 
Speaks: English*, Japanese
Studies: French, German

Message 24 of 58
31 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged 
Welcome to the team ErwinHiggs! I'm feeling more and more inclined to resurrect my French in 2012 now.

This discussion contains 58 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 24 5 6 7 8  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version