United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 17 of 41
20 September 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged 
Buenos noches,

I just watch episode doce de destinos and it was good. I did miss watching it this weekend it was nice to hear
Spanish after all the Italian I have been doing lately.

I think I will return to my Spanish studies on Monday and just work on Italian on the weekends who knows.
For now I am enjoying my bilingual studies this weekend.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ
1 person has voted this message useful

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 18 of 41
20 September 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged 
So I didn't finish my 100 pts on Duo but it's because it's starting to get hard. I'm doing part two on food. I will
finish up the rest of my pts later. That what I did yesterday I think I'm starting to get burn out with doing un
cien pts with Italian. Maybe next time I do this it should be for fifty not 100.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 19 of 41
20 September 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged 
Buenas Dรญas,

So I forgot to tell you what else I did last night. I was reviewing the instant conversation and it pretty but a
done deal. I can say the whole conversation without trouble.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Then I decided to work on Step One and that
is my target this week. Step one is called names of places and things. I already made a vocabulary list of the
words in step one. I did that last week I think. There is trece palabras for me in my vocabulary list.

So esta maรฑana I look at Step one lesson to see what palabras I could say and they is a handful I need to
work on.

Here is the list..

Un teatro
Un museo
Una tienda
Una estatua

These are the words I need to work on this week so you know what my goal is for this week.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Edited by Rozzie on 21 September 2015 at 9:30pm

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 20 of 41
21 September 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged 
Buenas Tardes,

I am still working on my list I told you about yesterday in addition to that I did Duo today. I only did up until fifty
pts and I am doing Spanish not Italian which is fine. I will continue working on step 1 this week I will also
continue to work on Duo and if I am not to tired I will try and watch some destinos this week. That is my plan
this week but who knows what will happen. The week is still joven.

Like always if I change my mind or I add or not do something you will know about it.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 21 of 41
22 September 2015 at 5:46pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

Last night I watch a episode of destinos and it was good. Then morning I open up my step by step book to
step one I was surprised that the word tienda is the only word that I am still having trouble with. That's not
bad now I just have to read step one since I have almost all the vocabulary at a good point. It only Tuesday
and I am doing good. I'm very proud of my progress so far.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 22 of 41
22 September 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged 
Guess what,

Yes I know how I greeted you wasn't a former way of doing it but at the moment I don't care. I need to tell you
how my study time on Duo went which is why I greeted you the way I did. Now that you know the reason
behind the way I greeted you we can get to the exciting news.

I did my fifty pts on Duo but that not the news it's the way I did my fifty pts. I spilt it between Spanish and
Italian today. I did thirty pts on Spanish and twenty pts on Italian. I enjoy doing my language like that. I think I
will start doing that for the rest of the week because it keeps both languages fresh in my mind.

I am excited that I found a new way of keeping both of my languages active. Let's see how long I can keep
this up for.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 23 of 41
22 September 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

So I just wrote an entry on Lang-8.com. It wasn't very long just three short sentences. I'm not going to expect
anyone to correct it because it's so short but on top of that I think I wrote the sentences correct but we will
see. I don't write too much on Lang-8 because I'm not very far into my Spanish studies to understand the
order of how to write in Spanish yet. But I keep writing because I love to do it and the more you do something
the more you get better at it right? So cheers for me for not giving up on writing in Spanish.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 24 of 41
23 September 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

So my Lang-8 entry wasn't perfect but that's okay. I did Duo today and that's all so far. I think I am moving to
slow in my language learning. I don't think I should be a perfectionist at the moment. I think I just think need
the hang of the idea then move on if I really get stuck then I can always come back to it and really study. I
think I will study the instant conversation: a ride in a taxi now so I can move on a little faster. If I go too fast I
will slow down but it's time to pick up the speed.

No destinos last night I might watch it tonight.

โœŒ๐Ÿพ๏ธ

This discussion contains 41 messages over 6 pages: << Prev 1 24 5 6  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version