Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 25 of 41
24 September 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged 
Today has been very good. I read step 2 in my step by step book and they had a tip in it that I decided to try it
out on Duo. I got the question right because of the tip and I was very surprised. I think I will work on step two
this week but I don't know if I should. But I don't what to do I know I can always come back to step one. I am
very excited about step two.

I'm torn about this decision but I figure it out.

✌🏾️
1 person has voted this message useful

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 26 of 41
24 September 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged 
Buenos Días,

I did Duo this morning and I did my English Tree for Spanish speakers. I did the food section because I
wanted to put the auxiliary to use. I am so getting the hang of it.

No destinos last night I don't know when I am going to have time to watch it again maybe next week let hope
keep your fingers crossed.

I think I will do step two today just because I am using it in Duo. So I am very excited about this. Here is to
step two.

✌🏾️

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 27 of 41
26 September 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged 
Buenas noches,

I did my English tree today and finish friends lessons and got two Rubies for that.

I just put the step 2 into Quizlet and there are ten words which I don't know but I will by this time next week.
I really haven't done any learning today but don't worry I will learn over this weekend.

I'm going out of town esta fin de semana pero volveré Domingo noche.

✌🏾️

Edited by Rozzie on 26 September 2015 at 3:40am

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 28 of 41
26 September 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged 
I leved up in Duo on my English tree I am now at level 7 and got seven rubies for it. I'm done with Duo for the
rest of the weekend. I won't be here tomorrow. But I will still get work done.

✌🏾️

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 29 of 41
26 September 2015 at 3:57pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

I just did my English tree for Italian speakers because I haven't done that tree in a very long time and on top
of that I still needed ten more pts to reach my goal of fifty. So that was fun and now I am off to study Spanish
in my step by step libre. Besos

✌🏾️

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 30 of 41
27 September 2015 at 6:04pm | IP Logged 
Tardes,

Italian is giving me trouble but that is okay because even though it's hard for me now it won't be I a couple
months let's hope.

✌🏾️

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 31 of 41
29 September 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged 
Buenas noches,

So I did more Italian today and I finished up food and animals and got four rubies for which brings my ruby
total to 499. I don't know what I am going to do when I get to 500. I might just get something from the store or
just keep going until I hit 1,000 rubies. Which means I only have 501 rubies to go.

I also got more flash cards at Staples because I am going to start using them for my Spanish & Italian
studies. Now I have 900 flash cards. They come in a pack of 500. I use the first hundred on Spanish but I
didn't really know what I was doing. Between quizlet, my flash cards, excel, my books and Duolingo I have a
lot of information but don't know what to do with it. I will figure out something I promise you that what I don't
know but as soon as I get what I'm doing you will hear about it.

I also went to verbix.com and I will start using this site again for my studies for Spanish & Italian it's very
helpful until I get my flash cards up and running. I was using it earlier this year with my Spanish studies and
now I can use it for my Italian studies.

What I really need is my 501 verb book for Italian but I really don't want to spend the money on it. I know that
sounds ridiculous but I have looked on Amazon.com and I don't like the pricing on the book. But I know it's an
essential to have for my studies. I don't know if or when I will get the book I might not even need it but I think I
will. That will be something that I will be thinking about and to see if I can effort it.

Okay I think that all I have done today and where my head is at the moment until we meet again...

✌🏾️

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3210 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 32 of 41
29 September 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged 
Hola,

So right now I'm bored and that's a problem. I did my sixty pts for Duo but I don't think that's enough for me. I
want to do more. I know I shouldn't set goals for Duo but the only reason why I did it was to see if I could
reach my goal ever day. Even If I don't do it in one sitting I know what I have left to do. Goals are a good thing
but at the moment I need more to do but at the same time I don't want to burn myself out either. I don't want
to finish the tree I just enjoy doing the lessons. I know I will finish the tree but that is still ways away. Maybe
for next month I won't set a goal for myself for Duo. I am glad next month will be here in the next few days.
Maybe I should focus on the tree then go from there since I still haven't finish my Spanish tree yet.

I think my goal for my Spanish tree is to finish or try to finish it by the end of the year. I don't know how that is
going to work because I am in love with my Italian tree at the moment. I figure out something.

I tried to do something with the flash cards the only thing I did was put the subject pronounces on the card for
Spanish and Italian. I know it's a start but I really couldn't figure out what to do with them today.😕 I feel like I
sorta wasted my day trying to figure out what to do with these cards. The fight I was having with myself is do I
just put the word on the cards or sentences. I don't know what to do I hope I figure out something soon or I
am going to drive myself crazy.

✌🏾️

This discussion contains 41 messages over 6 pages: << Prev 1 2 35 6  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version