Bilingual Triglot
United Kingdom
Joined 4454 days ago

1185 posts - 1513 votes 
Speaks: English*, Italian*, French
Studies: Japanese

Message 137 of 137
01 January 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged 
Just a final note. My spreadsheet says that for TAC 2013 I managed to fit in a smidgen
over 1492 hours. At least half of that has been audio during otherwise dead time rather
than full on studying, but it's still a decent amount of studying time and I'm quite
pleased.

I don't think I'll beat that in 2014, and it would probably be counter-productive to
try. Instead I'm hoping to reach the point that I can watch J-drama and read native
books for pleasure. So the studying will be aiming for quality rather than quantity
(although I'm still going to use the "dead time" for audio).

My daughter gave me Howl's Moving Castle for Christmas and my son found some Japanese
crosswords for me, so the collection has begun!

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 137 messages over 18 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version