junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Japanese, Finnish

Message 209 of 420
05 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged 
aste=grade
Tämän talven uusi pakkasennätys on 40,3 pakkasastetta.
Today winter's new record sub-zero temperature is -40.3 degrees Centigrade.

mitata=measure (PSS/Past)
Pakkasennätys mitattiin Kuusamossa Pohjois-Suomessa.
The subzero record was measured in Kuusamo in northern Finland

haitata=hamper
Kova=harsh
liikenne=traffic
myöhä=late
jopa=even
Kova pakkanen on haitannut junaliikennettä, ja monet junat olivat lauantaina myöhässä jopa monta tuntia.
Harsh frreezing has hampered train traffic and on Saturday all trains were late even by many hours.

Lentoliikenteessä ei ole ollut ongelmia pakkasen takia.
Air traffic had not been disrupted from frost.

Pakkanen jatkuu myös sunnuntaina.
Frost continue also on Sunday.
2 persons have voted this message useful

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 210 of 420
06 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged 
More sentences for the class

途中で道で迷ってしまった、本当なら15分 で行けるのに30分もかかってしまった。 
On my way over, I lost my way on the road. Truly, although I can usually get there in 15 minutes it took more than 30 minutes.

迷路=maze
あの辺りはまるで迷路のようで地図を見ても さっぱり分からない。
Even looking at the map, that area is quite like a maze, I simply don't understand.

大学院に進むかどうか迷っていましたが、結 局行くことにしました。
Although I hesitated in deciding whether to continue with graduate school, eventually I decided to continue going there.

これほど=so much
科学がこれほどまでに進んで現代でも、迷信 を信じる人はけっこういる。
Even though in modern timers science has progressed so much, there are people who are quite satisfied believing in superstition.

たばこを吸うのは勝手だが、周りの人の迷惑 を考えずに吸うのはよくない。
Although it's your choice to smoke tobaco, to smoke without considering the bother this causes to people nearby isn't nice.

当惑=bewilderment
久しぶりにPTAの会に出たら、役員になっ てほしいと突然言われ、当惑してしまった。
After a long time the PTA meeting responded, and they spoke abruptly to the people who wanted to become officer. Everyone was bewildered. (Hmm)

困惑=こんわく=bewilderment
理不尽=りふじん=unreasonable
この不況の中で、組合から「労働時間は短く しろ、でも給料は上げる」と理不尽な要求を されると、経営者も困惑してしまう。
During a recesion, because of union made unreasonable demands of reduced working hours and increased wages, the managers have been troubled.

思惑=おもわく=expectation
腹の中=in one's heart,
政治家というのは一見正直そうに見える人で も腹の中にはいつも何か思惑を持っている。
Although from appearances politicians seem at first glance to be honest, however as regards to their true intentions one always has negative expecations.

戸惑う=とまどう=to be bewildered
3年間の海外出張後、日本に戻ってきたが、 外国と日本では仕事や生活のペースが違うの で最初はちょっと戸惑ってしまった。
After a 3 year long overseas business trip, although they have returned to Japan, because of the pace of work life is different between overseas and Japan, at the beginning they became a bit bewildered.

太陽系には九つの惑星がある。
The solar system has 9 planets.

地域による経済格差がますます広がっている 。
The area's economic disparity has been spreading farther and farther.

豊かな国はますます豊かになり、貧しい国は ますます貧しくなっている。
Rich countries become more and more wealthy, poor countries become more and more poor.

領域=りょういき=domain,
私の専門は昭和史ですが、幕末から終戦まで を研究の領域にしています。
Although my major was history of the period of the Shouwa emporer, I also research the period from the end of the Shogunate to the end of the war.

私は東京に来てからもう5回も引っ越しをし ています。
I have already moved more than 5 times since coming to Tokyo.

ヵ所=passage
もうそろそろ1カ所に落ち着きたいと思って いるのですが。
I'm thinking that that maybe I should soon settle down in one place.

先週に町に引っ越してきたばかりので、どこ にどんな店があるのか、まだよく分かりませ ん。
Last week, because I just moved into the town, I don't yet know very well where the various kinds of shops are.

この山を越えると目的地まであと5キロだ。
After we pass over this moutain there are 5 kilometers to our destination.

電車で居眠りをしていて、乗り越してしまっ た。
I was nodding off on the train, so I rode past my destination.

連邦=れんぽう=union
崩壊=ほうかい
多極化=multipolarization
ソビエト連邦の崩壊によりアメリカ、ソ連と いう二大超大国の時代は終わり、世界は多極 化の時代に入った。
Because the Soviet Union collapsed, the era of the two superpowers of America and the USSR ended, and the world began the age of multipolar political power.

93年5月にスタートした日本プロサッカー Jリーグの試合は、どの会場も熱狂的なファ で超満員になった。
In May of 1993 started the Japanese Pro Soccer League matches, and the stadiums became overcrowded with crazy enthusiastic fans.

この駐車場の基本料金は1時間800円、そ れ以降は30分ごとに500円の超過料金を いただきます。
This parking place basic fee is 800 Yen for one hour, after that for each additional 30 minutes 500 Yen overtime charge is requested.

特性者=victim
交通事故による犠牲者は毎年1万人を超える 。
Every year the victims of traffic accidents are over 10,000 people.

黒字=くろじ
すでに=already
日本の貿易黒字はすでに年間1000億ドル を超えている。
The Japanese foreign trade surplus was already for one year, over 1000*100Million dollars. (100 Billion dollars 1000*100M=100B)

単身赴任=たんしんふにん=transfer away from home.
愛する人と一緒暮らすために結婚したのに、 単身赴任で別々に暮らすなんて嫌だ。
When people who love each other have become married in order to live together, when one has to work away from home due to a transfer, how they must hate living separately!
1 person has voted this message useful

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 211 of 420
06 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged 
この変化の激しい現代日本会社において、大 人が子どもに伝えるべきものとは、何なのだ ろうか。
Regarding Japanese society and this change in this violent age, what must adults tell their children?

端的=たんてき=frank
およそ=about
放り出す=ほうりだす=to throw out
端的に言えば、それは、「およそどのような 社会に放り出されても生き抜いていける力」 であろう。
If we're speaking frankly, how about the power to survive, even if abandonded by some kind of society.

原始=primitive
とはいえ=though
とはいえ、現代は原始時代ではないのだから 、「生きる力」は単純な生物学的な生命力だ けを意味するわけではない。
Although because present days are not primitive times, "the power to live" doesn't just have the meaning in the simple biological survival sense.

あらゆる=all
もちろんこの単純な生命力はあらゆる活動の 基本となるものであるから、これを活性化さ れる意義は大きい。
Of course, because this kind of basic vitality has become the basis for all activity, the significance of this activity is great.

前提=reason
それを前提とした上で、現代社会における「 生きる力」とは、具体的にはどのようなもの なのだろうか。
For this reason perhaps it follows that in regards to modern society the power to live is a tangible matter of 'how.'

普遍的=ふへんてき=universal
私が考えるに、この「生きる力」とは「上達 の普遍的な論理」を経験を通じて<技化>し ているということである。
I have considered that this 'power to live' is expressed through the experience of 'advancement of universal logic', as the advancement of technology.

どのような社会にも仕事もある。
This kind of society also has work.

たとえ自分が知らない仕事であっても、仕事 の上達の筋道を自分で見出すことができる普 遍的な力をもし持っていれば、勇気を持って 新しい領域の仕事にチャレンジしていくこと ができる。
For example, even at a job that one doesn't know about,if one has the general ability to discover methods of improving one's work, then one has ability to bravely take on the challenge of a job in a new domain.

技=わざ
抽象=ちゅうしょう=abstract
見渡す=みわたす
このようにいうと一見抽象的なようだが、周 りを見渡せばこれを技化している人間がいる ことに気づくのではないだろうか。
Although this is an abstract way of looking at it, and if you look around you might not notice those people who are able to advance technology.

私自身は、上達の論理の技化ができている人 にこれまで何人も出会ったきた。
As for myself, how many people I've met up to now who are able to make logical advancements in technology.

その中で印象的であったのは、イラン人のピ リさんという人である。
Among the impressive ones I've met is an Iranian man called Mr. Piri.

徹底的=てっていてき=thorough
彼の言語の学習の仕方は、徹底的に自学自習 主義であった。
His method of studying language, was the principle of through self-study.

反復=はんぷく=repetition
実践的=じっせんてき=practical
テレビやラジオから言葉を聞き取り、それを ノートにとって反復して覚えたり、積極的に 日本人と話すことによって実践的に会話力を 鍛えていた。
He understands words from television and radio, like a single note repeating and memorizing. Forging the ability to have practical conversations with Japanese by practively talking to Japanese.

向学心にあふれ、分からない日本語があると どういう意味なのかとすぐに聞いてきた。
Overflowing with the love of learning, When there's incomprehensible japanese, somehow he comes to rapidly hear the meaning.

彼は、当時流行っていたブレイクダンスをや って見せてくれた。
He has at the time showed me a popular Break Dance that he could do.

「どこで習ったのか」と聞いたが、彼は少し 驚いたように、「どこでも習っていない。
But when asked "Where did you learn that?" he, with a little surprise says "I didn't learn it anywhere"

うまい人がやっているのを見て、それを何度 もまねて、自分で練習して覚えた」と答えた 。(中略)
"Watching what skilled people can do, many times I've imitated, and by myself I practice and memorize" he replied.

イラン人が皆、このような生き抜く力を持っ ているわけでは、必ずしもない。
The Iranian man, everyone, do they all have this kind of power to survive? Not necessarily.

同郷=どうきょう=same village
来日三ヶ月のピリさんに頼っている同郷の友 人も、かなりいたようだ。
Arriving in Japan in March, Mr. Piri's reliable friend from the same village, really did.

ピリさんは何をやるに際しても、自分は上達 するという確信をもっているようであった。
Whatever Piri could do, one would hold the convicition that one one be able to make the same kind of progress.

事柄=ことがら=matter
特定の事柄についてではなく、上達一般に自 身をもっていた。
It wasn't just a single matter, in general, one one have the confidence to make progress.

うまい人のやることをよくみて「技をまねて 盗む」ということが、上達の大原則にすえら れていた。
By watching keenly a skillful person, it's said we can mimic and steal that skill. Thus we can lay the foundation for a general principal of progress.

うまい人のやることをよく見て、その技をま ねて盗む。
Keenly watch what a skillful person does, and then that ability one can mimic and steal.

これが、上達の大原則である。
This is the general principal of progress.

こんなことは当然だと思う人が多いかもしれ ない。
Probably there are many people who think this kind of thing is natural.

確信=かくしん=conviction
しかし、それを強い確信を持って自分の実践 の中心に置くことができているかどうか。
However, can we put this powerful conviction to use into practice?

勝負=しょうぶ
それが勝負の分かれ目なのである。
This is what divides success and failure.

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 212 of 420
06 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged 
seuraava=next
Sauli Niinistö on Suomen seuraava presidentti.
Sauli Niinistö is Finland's next president.

voittaa=beat
selvä=clear
Niinistö voitti presidentinvaalit selvästi.
Niinistö clearly won the Presidential elections.

Hän sai vaalien toisella kierroksella noin 63 prosenttia äänistä.
He received in the elections second phase about 63% of the votes.

Vihreiden Pekka Haavisto sai noin 37 prosenttia äänistä.
Green's Pekka Haavisto received about 37% of the votes.

Sauli Niinistö oli vaaleissa kokoomuksen ehdokas.
Sauli Niinistö was in the elections as the Constitution Party's candidate.

päästä=reach
Niinistö ja Haavisto pääsivät vaalien toiselle kierrokselle, koska he saivat eniten ääniä vaalien ensimmäisellä kierroksella kaksi viikkoa sitten.
Niinistö and Haavisto reached the election's second phase because they received the most votes in the election's first phase two weeks ago.

alle=under
oikeus
Tällä vaalien toisella kierroksella äänestämässä kävi vähän alle 70 prosenttia ihmisistä, joilla on äänioikeus.
The election's second phase of voting was less than about 70% of the people, who had the right to vote.

vähemmän=less
Se on vähemmän kuin ensimmäisellä kierroksella.
This is less than the first phase.

löytää=discover
Joidenkin äänestäjien oli ehkä helpompi löytää itselleen sopiva ehdokas vaalien ensimmäisellä kierroksella, kun mukana oli kahdeksan presidenttiehdokasta.
Perhaps some voters had an easier time findingfor themselves a suitable candidate in the election's first phase, because there were eight presidential candidates.
2 persons have voted this message useful

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 213 of 420
07 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged 
かつて=once、formerly
かつて大人たちは、子どもたちがゲームやテ レビアニメに熱心しているのを見ると、「現 実とヴァーチアル世界の区別のつかない人間 になってしまう」と心配した。
Formerly it was just adults, now we see that it's children who have a deep interest in games and cartoons. Because of this it has been a concern that they'll become unable to distinguish reality from virtual reality.

そして、時に子どもたちが信じがたい、残念 な犯罪を起こすと、「ゲームやアニメの世界 で簡単に人が死んでいくのを見てきたから、 現実世界でもゲーム感覚で簡単に人を殺すよ うになった」とマスコミは書きたてた。
So sometimes children have a hard time believing that when a horrible crime occurs, the mass media writes something like that "because they see people simply die in the game and cartoon world, in the real world it has become simple matter to kill people like in a game."

短絡的=たんらくてき=simplistic
いかにも=indeed,
論調=ろんちょう=drift of an argument
生身=なまみ=living flesh
しかし、当時そういった、いかにも短絡的で 、ステレオタイプな論調を耳にするたびに、 「いくらゲームやアニメ漬けの生活をしてい たとしても、実際に現実とヴァーチャルの区 別つかなくなり、シューティングゲームで敵 を殺すように、簡単に生身の人間を殺してし まうなんてことは、まずあり得ない」と、多 くの人は思っていたはずだ。
However, at that time it was said, indeed simplisticly, each time the stereotypical argument occurs. And many people think that "Those who are absorbed in the lifestyle of so many games and cartons, practically become unable to distinguish between the virtual and real world. Like killing an enemy in a shooting game, the matter of simply killing a living human is hardly impossible."

どうやら=seems like
(中略)しかし、どうやらそうではないらし ことが、しだいに明らかになりつうある。
However, it seems like this is not the case, and this is gradually becoming obvious.

一貫して=いっかんして=consistentlyy
日本人は、戦後一貫して、アニメ、ゲーム、 キャラクターに囲まれる生活をしてきた。
After the war, Japanese people have come to be consistently living a life surrounded by characters from games and cartoons.

絆=きずな=bonds
もはや=already
そして、キャラクターと間にもはや抜く差し ならないほど強い精神的な絆を結んでいる。
And there's powerful, unbreakable and unseperable psychological bond to those characters.

寄り添う=よりそう=get close to
その中で、「キャラ化」の感覚は常に、ぼく らと寄り添い、身体化し続けているのだ。
In that, always with that sense of the character, we get close to them, and they continue to become more physical.

包囲=ほうい
綱=つな
接触=せっしょく=touch
キャラクターだけでなく、高度情報化の包囲 綱もぼくらから「現実世界」と接触を奪いつ つある。
Not only characters, because we're enveloped by powerful computers, the contact with the real world continues to be lost.

浸透=しんとう=osmosis
情報化社会=information society
一九九〇年代以降のインターネット、携帯電 話の急速な普及は、高度情報化社会を一気に 生活レベルにまで浸透させた。
After the 1990's the internet and cell phones spread rapidly. Our lives were at once permeated with the information society.

今では、多くのビジネスマンは日々パソコン の前で生活し、他の多くの人たちも携帯電話 から目が離せない生活を送っている。
And now many businessmen live day by day in front of the computer.   Many other people are lost in a lifestyle where they can never be separated others because of their   cell phones.

覗き込む=のぞきこむ=to peer in
実際、電車に乗ると、半数以上の人が携帯電 話の画面を覗き込み、メールがゲームに興じ ている。
Practicaly if one gets on a train, over half of the people are staring into cell phone screens -- absorbed in email or games.

当たり前=natural
種=たね?=kind
異様=いよう=queer
それは、もはや当たり前になってしまった日 常風景なのだが、少し引いて見てみると、あ る種異様な光景でもある。
so, nowadays, this has unfortunately become the natural landscape. If we just try to look a little bit, this kind of strange spectacle is there.

彼らは、本当に「現実世界」を生きているの だろうか。
Do they truly exist in the real physical world?

意識そのものはすでに仮想現実社会で暮らし ているのではないのか。
Isn't it that their consciousness is always living in the virtual world?

そう感じてしまうのは、ぼくだけではないよ うな気がする。
I'm feel that I couldn't be the only one who feels this way.
(中略)

日常的なコミュニケーションの多くも、今で は対面ではなく、メールや電話で行うことが 当たり前になっている。
There are many instances of oridinary communication. Now there aren't just interviews, but it's also become natural to have mail and telephone conversations.

実際には一度も会うことなく、メールだけで ことが済んでしまう相手だってめずらしくな くなってきている。
Practically, without even meeting someone a single time, it's not even rare to have friends who wou feel at ease with whom you've only communicated via email.

億劫=おっくう=troublesome
いやむしろ、メール中心の、仮想現実的なコ ミュニケーションに慣れてしまうと、実際に 対面して行うコミュニケーションが億劫にな ったり、不快になったりするといった経験を した人も少なくないはずだ。
It's not that we don't like it, but it's that we've become accustomed to email at the heart of communication in the virtual world.

メールが中心となるコミュニケーションの相 手は、もちろん現実の存在ではなく、情報と しての対象である。
For a friend who you communicate via email with, of course, without an existence in the real world is still the target of our news or gossip.

つまり、おもしろいことに、ぼくらは現実の 存在(対面する相手)よりも情報としての対 象(メールでの相手)のほうに親近感を持っ り、愛着を覚えたりしているということな だ。
In short, the interesting thing is is that we can have more affinity with out virtual friends, our email-buddies, than we have with our real life or our face to face friends. It's like we can feel attachment this way.

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 214 of 420
07 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged 
Sauli Niinistö aloittaa Suomen presidenttinä maaliskuun 1. päivänä.
Sauli Niinistö begins as Finnish President on March 1st.

tiedotus=advice
tilaisuus=occasion
vastata=replied to
Niinistö piti maanantaina tiedotustilaisuuden, jossa hän vastasi toimittajien kysymyksiin.
Niinistö wanted a monday briefing in which he answered reporters questions.

kuitenkaan=anyway
vielä=still
tarkka=precise (CMP PL)
Sauli Niinistö ei kuitenkaan kertonut vielä tarkemmin, mitä hän aikoo tehdä, kun hän aloittaa Suomen presidenttinä.
Anyway, Sauli Niinistö has still not answered exactly what he intends to do when he begins as Finnish president.

tavata->tapasi
virka-asunto=residency
Lisäksi Sauli Niinistö tapasi maanantaina presidentti Tarja Halosen presidentin virka-asunnossa Mäntyniemessä Helsingin Meilahdessa.
In addition, Sauli Niinistö met, on monday, President Tarja Halosen at the presidential residence in Mäntyniemi in Helsinki's Meillahti.

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A4ntyniemi

vierailu=visit
Myös Niinistön vaimo Jenni Haukio oli mukana vierailulla.
Also Niinistö's wife, Jenni Haukio was together with him on the visit.

haluta=want
neuvo=advice
tehtävä=mission
hoito=care
edustaja=spokesman
Tarja Halonen ei halunnut antaa Niinistölle neuvoja presidentintehtävien hoitoon, kun median edustajat olivat paikalla.
Tarja Halonen didn't want to give Niinistö advise on how to conduct presidential affairs, because the media's spokesmen were there.

esiintyminen=appearence
näyttää=show, present (past)
Mediaesiintymisen jälkeen vanha presidenttipari näytti paikkoja Mäntyniemessä uudelle presidenttiparille.
After the apperance before the media, the old presidential couple showed the way around Mäntyniemi to the new presidential couple.

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 215 of 420
09 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged 
suunnitella=plans
kunta=municipality
määrä=quantity
vähentäminen=reduction
raju=violent
Hallitus suunnittelee kuntien määrän rajua vähentämistä Suomessa.
The government plans to reduce the drastically reduce the number of townships in Finland

työryhmä=task force
ehdottaa=suggest
muutama=a few
Työryhmä ehdottaa, että Suomessa on muutaman vuoden kuluttua vain 69 kuntaa.
The task force suggests that Finland has a few years to get to only 69 townships.

Nyt Suomessa on 336 kuntaa.
Now Finland has 336 townships.

liittyä=join
pakottaa=make, force
Työryhmä sanoo, että jotkut kunnat ehkä pakotetaan liittymään yhteen.
The task force says that perhaps the townships be made to join together.

raja=border
peruste=basis
Kuntarajoja aiotaan muuttaa esimerkiksi sen perusteella, missä ihmiset käyvät töissä ja kaupassa.
Townships borders are planned to change, for example, on the basis where people go to work and shop.

säästää=save (pss)
Kuntia halutaan yhdistää siksi, että sillä tavalla ehkä säästetään rahaa.
Townships want to join so that they may perhaps save money.

palvelu=service
järjestäminen=arrangemen
Palvelujen järjestäminen on ongelma monelle kunnalle, koska niillä on liian vähän rahaa.
Service arrangements are disurpted for meny townships because they need a bit too much money.

terveyskeskus=health center
Kunnat ovat vastuussa esimerkiksi kouluista, päiväkodeista ja terveyskeskuksista.
Townships are
Townsihps are responsible, for example, for schools, kindergartens and health centers.

cathrynm
United States
junglevision.co
Joined 5913 days ago

910 posts - 1232 votes 

Message 216 of 420
10 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged 
suunnitella=plan
toiminta=operation
muutos=change (p-pl)
Lentoyhtiö Finnair suunnittelee muutoksia toimintaansa.
Finnish airline Finnair plans to change its operations.

etsiä=seek
yhteistyökumppania=cooperating partner
hoitaa=care, deal with, manage
Finnair etsii yhteistyökumppania, joka voi hoitaa sen liikennettä Pohjoismaissa ja ehkä koko Euroopassa.
Finnair seeks affiliates that can handle their air traffic in Nordic countries and perhaps all of Europe.

keskittyä=concentrate on
Finnair haluaa keskittyä Aasian liikenteeseen.
Finnair wants to concentrate on Asian traffic.

tappiollinen=unprofitable
Finnair suunnittelee muutoksia, koska sen liikenne Euroopassa on tappiollista.
Finnair plans to change because their traffic in Europe is unprofitable.

parantaa=better
Yhtiö haluaa parantaa asemaansa yhteistyökumppanin avulla.
The company seeks a better situation with an affiliate.

neuvotella=negotiate
Finnair ei kerro, minkä yhtiön kanssa se neuvottelee yhteistyöstä.
Finnair did not say with which company they will negotiate a collaboration.

Finnairin suurin omistaja on Suomen valtio.
Finnair's biggest shareholder is the Finnish government.

luopua=abandon
tarve=necessity
Ministeri Heidi Hautala kertoi YLE Uutisille, että valtio voi ehkä luopua suurimman omistajan asemasta Finnairissa, jos se on tarpeen muutosten takia.
Minister Heidi Hautala said to YLE NEWS that the government may perhaps give up its position of being the largest shareholder in Finnair because of the necessity for change.

yhteys=connection
tärkeä=important (SUP, PTV)
muualle=elsewhere
säilyä=remain, be preserved
Hautalan mielestä tärkeintä on se, että hyvät lentoyhteydet Suomesta muualle Eurooppaan säilyvät myös tulevaisuudessa.
Hautala thinks what is most important is that good fight connections continue from Finland to elsewhere in Europe and also internationally.

This discussion contains 420 messages over 53 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version