United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 193 of 236
17 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged 

Using French. Tout est bien qui finit bien.

I'm sure this book won't go far, and I will continue to review it probably forever, but it is officially done. Finally!

Hallelujah.

Okay Marina. Time to party. =)
2 persons have voted this message useful

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 194 of 236
17 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged 
Yay! *smushes*
when are we gonna party? no football today so i'm ready anytime you want:)
1 person has voted this message useful

Kerrie
United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 

Message 195 of 236
17 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged 
Serpent wrote:
Yay! *smushes*
when are we gonna party? no football today so i'm ready anytime you want:)

Haha. I have to work, silly.

What about Thursday or Friday during the day (my time) when my kids are at school? That would be afternoon or evening for you, I think.

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 196 of 236
17 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged 
Aww i thought we could watch it in the evening... Did you put off some work in order to finish Assimil? haha.

Let's watch it on Friday, I don't have classes. Skype says your time is 14:49, well, would it be fine to finish watching it by this time on Friday? There will be football at 22.45 my time. But because I don't have classes I can also stay up late on thursday:D

Will now watch something alone I think... Watching "together" with a separate audio file would be too much of a hassle anyway XD

My eyes have also been irritated btw... mostly just from comp and reading lol. It once again started when I was LR'ing the 7th book and crying..just a bit this time, not the disaster that happened when reading this for the first time ever XD should choose something that won't have this effect lolol

Edited by Serpent on 17 September 2012 at 9:01pm

Kerrie
United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 

Message 197 of 236
17 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged 
Serpent wrote:
Aww i thought we could watch it in the evening... Did you put off some work in order to finish Assimil? haha.

Haha. Yes, I decided I was going to finish today, no matter what. So I did it before I did my work. =)

Serpent wrote:
Let's watch it on Friday, I don't have classes. Skype says your time is 14:49, well, would it be fine to finish watching it by this time on Friday? There will be football at 22.45 my time. But because I don't have classes I can also stay up late on thursday:D

Yep, Friday is good. My kids are off to school at 8:30 (my time, Eastern), so anytime from then on is good.

Serpent wrote:
Will now watch something alone I think... Watching "together" with a separate audio file would be too much of a hassle anyway XD

Oh, it's SO cool - between my BluRay DVD set and those audio files, I think I have the HP movies in at least 25 different languages now. I was showing my daughter, and I told her exactly what they were saying at a random spot in the movie. In Slovak. haha

I went on such a movie kick in August that I burned myself out on movies for awhile. Now I have to get back to getting my work done every day (slacked a little over the summer!), and I'm going to start a few new Assimil courses. Just for fun, you know. =)

Serpent wrote:
My eyes have also been irritated btw... mostly just from comp and reading lol. It once again started when I was LR'ing the 7th book and crying..just a bit this time, not the disaster that happened when reading this for the first time ever XD should choose something that won't have this effect lolol

Too many football matches and Harry Potter books. =)

Edited by Kerrie on 17 September 2012 at 9:22pm

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds

Message 198 of 236
17 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged 
Nah football isn't to blame, last week there was LESS to watch than usual because these were national team matches, 2 set days over about a week and not much on otherwise. 6WC is to blame for sure though XDDD
which movie is the least tears-inducing? I was thinking of watching the 2nd maybe...
the level of difficulty is the same, right? the 1st book is probably more easy but i doubt that's the case with the movie....

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6386 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds

Message 199 of 236
17 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged 
LOL I was so excited about those files that I didn't skip the French and Russian ones XD only did so afterwards, already with bits of those files downloaded... and oh my, i now deleted them but i didn't bother to check, so some were deleted while not listed as "skip". and omg uTorrent was mad at me XD i thought it was upset that i was no longer letting ppl download stuff from me :D OMG it complained some more, had to restart it.

edit: it was such a drama queen that i deleted the torrent (but not the files!), started a download, realized i hadn't chosen the same folder, deleted and started again and now it's finally no longer looking for the files where it says I have some parts but I deleted them bc i don't need them. oh well, totally worth it :P

Edited by Serpent on 17 September 2012 at 11:03pm

Kerrie
United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5184 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 

Message 200 of 236
19 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged 

Today. In my mailbox. Was a package.

A really big package.

A box. Full of books. In Italian. *49* books.

And not junky stuff. Good authors. Authors I have read before and like.

Super awesome treasure I found on eBay.

Super happy me. I wish I could say it was a birthday present to myself or something, but it wasn't. It was a total splurge. But it's okay. I'll blame it on the Super Challenge or something.

Super happy me. =)

-----
Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.

5 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 236 messages over 30 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version